April 15, 2023
Abuja is generally a safe place but this fact is dependent on various factors. Maybe we need to firstly describe what the word, “Safe” mean. Basically, a safe place should include a well planned and organised neighbourhood with an efficient security system or proximity to security officials, 24 hours electricity, clear network service, kids-friendly environment and prompt customer service.
We have taken the liberty to list top few safe places where you can stay on your visit to Abuja.
1. Whytescape Serviced Apartments (Plot 1043, Abubakar Koko Avenue, Life Camp, Gwarinpa, Abuja)
2. Sheraton Abuja Hotel (Ladi Kwali way, Maitama, Abuja)
3. Transcorp Hilton Abuja ( 1, Aguiyi Ironsi St. Maitama, Abuja)
4. Tranquil Mews ( Plot 1079, Behind Julius Berger Head Quarters, Abuja)
5. The Nordic Villa (52, Mike Akhigbe Way, Jabi, Abuja)
At Whytescape comfort is everything. Beautiful apartments, warm staff and great meals.SHOW ON MAP
Plot 1043, Abubakar koko Avenue, Lifecamp FCT Abuja, Nigeria. 900108.
24 HOURS A DAY+234 8144564596
Pay anyway you choose we support most payment methods.
© Copyright 2023 Whytescape.